How do I start at The Pit Vegas?
There are several ways to begin your training. It all depends on several factors: your fitness level, experience, what exactly you want to get out of training, etc etc. See below for a number of options and choose what’s best for you!
1. Please print and fill out our waiver found HERE. All those under 18 must have a parent sign. Bring this waiver in upon arrival.
2. If you feel like you’re already in good shape and/or have martial arts experience, then you can try 1 class for free.
- Adults/teens can try CrossPit, Pit Yoga, Pit Jitsu, or Hawaiian Kempo
- Kids ages 3-6 can try a Pee Wee class
- Kids ages 7-14 can try a Pit Kids class
Must contact us and RSVP a class time, prior to attending.
3. If you are a bit unsure of your fitness level and/or want to try several classes; you can purchase our 3 classes for $19 special HERE.
4. If you want personal attention you can sign up for Private Lessons with a Pit Vegas instructor.
5.Please fill out the appropriate questionnaire below:
6. Upon completion of the questionnaires, A Pit Vegas staff member will be in touch with you to set up your first class!